Friday, September 9, 2011

The Power of word


The Power Of Word

            My name is Fred, i was born in California on July 21st, 1948. I had a good life, my parents was a good parents. I went to school, graduated, and I got a good job. One day, when I got older I found a girl and then we were marry. But, be for we were marry we make a deal that we wanted to moved to England. So, after we make a big wedding on the nice hotel, we both were move to England.
            After we moved to England, we started a new life there, we bought a nice house, and we make a business of restaurant. And its been 4 years after we left California, then my mom called me, and it’s a bad news, she said that my dad was pass away because of heart problem. I was crying and I cant come to California because, I have to took care of my restaurant. So I told my mom, she doesn’t have  to worry because, Ill send her some money monthly. But, six months later, somebody called me, and said that my mom was pass away too. That was a bad year that I ever had before. I lost both of my parents on the same year.
            Long year after that moment, I had my 33rd birthday party on my restaurant, I drank a lot of beer, and I got drunk. And then my wife asked me to went back to home because she was tired, and then I drove car for went back to home. I lost my concentrate when I was driving, i couldn’t see anything in front of me, and I got crashed. My wife was pass away, and the worst things was I had to loose both of my eyes, and I got blind. My life fully changed after that moment, I loose my career, house, restaurant, wife and everything I had before, and I got homeless.
            One day I asked my friend to helped me to wrote a sign that can told the people that im blind, and I needed their helped. So, he wrotes “I’m blind please help”. People on the street was gave me their money so I can bought meal, but, not enough for rent some place or apartement, I was praying to God, I really need His help. And someone came and picked up my sign, I didn’t know what does she did with my sign, but I tried to figured out what kind of shoes that she wore, I touched he shoes and I can imagine it, but, after that she gave the sign back to me and she left away.
            After she left, theres a lot of people gave me their money, and the next day after that she came to me again, and i asked her “What did you do with my sign ?” and she said “i wrote a same meaning like you wrote before, but I changed the word” and then she left again. END


"Well, that was my homework from my school, im just pretending that i was the blind man on this video. lets check this out" 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More